We offer support for young people and parents of children with additional needs.

Find the information you need below.

Parents and carers

Parents and carers resources from the FAQ, Ask Us Helpline and leaflets & downloads

Children and Young People

The young people's section includes resources and information for 16-25 year olds.

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently asked questions (FAQ)

Jargon Buster

Jargon Buster for common terms and phrases used by the Ask Us Nottinghamshire website and Special Educational Needs in general

Children’s Disability Register

Add your child to the Nottingham City or Nottinghamshire County Children's Disability Registers

Back to top

Supporter logos