Ask Us Nottinghamshire’s Response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Situation Read our response
Everyone knows keeping fit and healthy is good for you – but why is that?
- It helps you sleep better
- It reduces your stress levels
- It makes you physically and mentally stronger
- It gives you more energy
- It improves your coordination and balance
- It makes your heart healthier
- It increases self confidence
There are some easy ways to get exercise, without even knowing you’re doing it!
- Walk to school if you can
- Always take the stairs if you can
- Get moving at lunchtime – move your arms or legs, play football, walk around the house or school
- Make your bed every morning
- Help out around the house – take the bins out or hoover
Follow this weblink to take a quiz and find out what exercise best suits you: www.healthforteens.co.uk
Take our survey and let us know how we can improve our content for young people
Back to top
© Copyright Ask Us Nottinghamshire 2019. All Rights Reserved. Registered in England and Wales. Company No: 4172770.
AskUs Nottinghamshire’s Response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Situation
Read our response