Ask Us Nottinghamshire’s Response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Situation Read our response
What we do
We actively work in partnership with parents, schools, our local authorities and other
Ask Us Nottinghamshire can offer support around education issues to SEND young people aged 16-25 and parents of younger children with special educational needs and disabilities.
IRIS is a one-stop shop offering information, advice and support to parents and carers of children and young people with disabilities based in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
IRIS Magazine | January 2020
In this issue:
- Featured Group: Connected Communities
- Parallel 2020
- Support and Advice for the New School Year - Ask Us Transitions
- Half-Term Activities & Recipes
- My Journey in Music - Luke Fiddes
- Top 5 Tips for Concentration and Focus
- Inspirational People to Follow on Twitter
- Shared Lives
- A Quick Guide to your Post-16 Education Options
Download IRIS Magazine PDF
PDF will open in a new window/tab
IASS video for Children and Young People - what they are/how they
A short video looking at what IAS services are, what they can do, and how they can help.
Read more about what we do
Latest Ask Us Nottinghamshire News
© Copyright Ask Us Nottinghamshire 2019. All Rights Reserved. Registered in England and Wales. Company No: 4172770.